Advanced Audio Manager (formerly known as: A2DP Volume Manager)
Bluetooth A2DP, Headphone and speaker volume manager.
This application is not for streaming music over bluetooth headsets. Only A2DP devices are capable of playing media. If your device does not support A2DP, media playback will not work. Android does not support it.
- Support controlling notification volumes when using a2dp, and wired headsets
- Combine all volume change windows into a single popup (toast) message
- v1.2.4 (20100227)
- Allow wired headset plug event to change the ringer volume even if a bluetooth headset is connected (when silence ringer is not selected)
- v1.2.3 (20100226)
- Integrate with RingGuard, bypass prompt when volumes change; uses intent "org.openintents.audio.action _ volume _ update" with extras "org.openintents.audio.extra _ stream _ type", and "org.openintents.audio.extra _ volume _ index"
- v1.2.2 (20100226)
- Attempt to fix in-call volume bug (sometimes volume does not change correctly)
- New Name, Same Great Taste!
- New Feature: Control Ringer volume with wired headset
- New Feature: Control In-Call volume with wired headset and bluetooth
- New Feature: Option to disable wired-headset service if unnecessary (save memory)
- Fix bug where "Bluetooth A2DP Volume" slider is ignored while an A2DP headset is active
- Avoid changing the ringer volume if the headset connection fails
- Avoid spurious media volume changes when there are failures in the a2dp bluetooth connection
- Added configurable ringer silencing when using a bluetooth headset.
- Initial Release
Automatically saves and restores volume levels when switching audio outputs.
- Configurable Speaker volume
- Configurable Bluetooth A2DP (Stereo Headset) volume
- Configurable Wired Headset volume
- Optionally configure the speaker to automatically mute when disconnecting wired headsets or A2DP.
- Optionally configure the ringer to automatically mute when connecting a bluetooth headset.
Tested to work on Android 2.0 and 1.5, Motorola DROID and HTC DROID Eris.